Small Stone Media is a music publishing company with a heart for christian music. We support publishers, composers and lyricists from the Netherlands and abroad in their musical ministries, by being a trustworthy, accurate and supportive partner.
Small Stone Media achieves this goal by developing five complementing activities, the five stones from its logo:
- Music Publishing | in its broadest sense.
- Advocacy | representing and standing up for the rights of song writers and music publishers.
- Copyright & Royalty administration | for music publishing companies from across the globe for Europe.
- Distribution | of (sheet)music, both printed and digital through our own initiatives, such as the European Choral Club, Gospel Music Centre, ZingEenNieuwLied.nl and Gospelmusic.nl, but also in partnership with others, such as Bladmuziek.Opwekking.nl
- Services | Initiating and / or supporting various activities, reading sessions and conferences, as well as giving advice and counsel in several areas.
Small Stone Media is partnering with key organizations such as:
Christian Music Publishers Association US (CMPA)
Christian Music Publishers Association Europe (CMPA Europe) (chair 2010-2011/2014-2015)
Dutch Association of Popmusic, Multimedia music & Production-Library Music Publishers (NMUV)
Dutch Music Publishers & Traders association (VMN)
Music Publishers Association UK (MPA)
Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI)(Member European Advisory Council)
Administrators of Gospel Music, Nashville TN (AGM)
Dutch Society for Christian Books & Music Retailers (BCB)
Dutch Evangelical Alliance (EA)
Stichting Gedragscode Leidinggevenden (SGL)
Zilveren Duif Awards (Dutch Christian Music Awards)